About usProcast Marine is the UK’s exclusive SeaDek Certified Fabricator and Installer
Who we are and what is SeaDek
Procast Marine is the UK’s exclusive SeaDek Certified Fabricator and Installer. Based in Bristol, we are able to serve the British isles, and UK customers in mainland Europe, with the full range of SeaDek products and services.
All members of the team at ProCast are experienced boating enthusiasts, therefore you can be assured that you will receive the best advice to ensure that your boat is fitted out with the right product….because ‘Your Boat Deserves SeaDek!’
Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas.
- Comfortable & durable
- Peel & stick application
- Great wet/dry traction
- Superior to molded-in non-skid
- New UV-Stable Formulation
- DIY Sheet Material Available
Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
- SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including: sports & commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, house boats, personal water craft, towboats and more. If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek.
Additional applications for SeaDek include:
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station padsPoling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
Benefits of working with a Certified Fabricator or Installer include:
- More Accuracy – Physical templates can be inaccurate and must be physically mailed back and forth. SeaDek Certified Fabricators and Installers digitally pattern boats to ensure the perfect fit and finish, eliminating frustrating re-work time.
- One-on-One Expert Service – SeaDek Certified Fabricators and Installers are experienced with every aspect of custom SeaDek, providing clear and effective solutions for customer needs. Give your boat the brand trusted by the world’s top boat builders, and the choice of boaters everywhere. Your boat deserves SeaDek.
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses and colors. SeaDek replaces the need for molded non-skid, helping OEMs save time and money in their manufacturing processes.
SeaDek’s capabilities include:
- CAD/CAM for precision manufacturing requirements
- Customized bevels, contours, logos or designs
- Multi-color laminations